Webkinz Rox!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hey I'm CatKween:)
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm by Ryan

» GE Rulez! Please Read!
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:31 pm by Ryan

» Please read before posting!
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm by CatKween

» Grand Re-Opening of Webkinx Rox!
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 pm by Ryan

» Chat Box
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:34 pm by Ryan

» KA Guide
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:00 pm by Ryan

» Questions and Suggestions
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 pm by Ryan

» Yummytummy Tumbler
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:31 pm by Ryan

» Role Play Rulez! PLEASE READ!
GE Rulez! Please Read! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:42 pm by Ryan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
www.webkinz.kidwebsafe.net

I forgot my password

GE Rulez! Please Read!

2 posters

Go down

GE Rulez! Please Read! Empty Re: GE Rulez! Please Read!

Post by Ryan Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:31 pm

CatKween wrote:i catkween agree to these rules!!!!!

Thanks for agreeing!
Ryan
Ryan
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 23
WW ID : ryan1424
GE Rulez! Please Read! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100GE Rulez! Please Read! Right_bar_bleue

GE Rulez! Please Read! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GE Rulez! Please Read! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

https://webkinzrox.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CatKween Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:24 pm

i catkween agree to these rules!!!!!

CatKween
Lil' Kinz
Lil' Kinz

Number of posts : 3
GE Rulez! Please Read! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GE Rulez! Please Read! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

GE Rulez! Please Read! Empty GE Rulez! Please Read!

Post by Ryan Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Here are the rulez for the GE.

1. First and foremost - NO SCAMMING! If you agree to give a gift, abide by it.

2. All gifting will take place in the Gift Exchange, NOT through PM's until you gain Gift Expert status. Editing your posts after you have placed an offer is not allowed.

3.You may have no more than 2 GE's.

4. You are responsible for your Gift Thread. Please keep your first post updated by using the "edit" button to update what you still have, don't have, or have added to your lists! Please, only list things that you are willing to trade, as no matter how many times you say you won't trade an item, people will try because it's in your thread! AND - Do not list items that you don't have. If you are trading for it, or buying the pet it comes with, but do not yet have it - DO NOT LIST IT!

5. Do not beg, plead, whine, snivel, etc. for someone to give you something or trade with you. Nobody likes a whiner. Also, do not hound, badger, or try to intimidate other members into trading with you.

6. Don't offer gifts in someone else's Gift Thread. Each member will have their own gift thread. Do not post in their thread that you have the same item/s and will offer a better gift. That's just bad mojo. Do not offer an item in someone's thread that you have offers for on your thread.

7. Please don't trade pet or E-Stoer codes. It is not safe or allowed.

8. Exchanges may be refused by either party. You both must agree to a fair exchange and both be satisfied. If one party doesn't want to participate in the exchange for whatever reason, it's their choice!

9.. The user with the lower feedback is REQUIRED to send first. If they refuse, contact the management. Always check the feedback of your potential exchange partner!!

10. You cannot have multiple accounts on this forum. This is to prevent members from leaving feedback for themselves and gaining GG status by cheating.

11. You cannot use your gift list as your forum signature. Gift signatures advertise your list every time you post to the forum. It promotes open forum trading and PM offers. It takes up a ton of room and is just down right annoying.

12. The staff will not delete your trade thread simply because you want to "start over". You can change your first post by clicking "modify" and change your lists. Check the FAQ at the top of the forum for pictorial instructions on changing your thread title. NOTE: If you have more than 1,000 replies to your trade thread, you are eligible for a brand new one! Please contact a GE moderator or an Admin and they will delete your old one for you when you are ready!

Fair Gift Exchanges

What is a fair gift exchange?

The following can also help you determine whether or not you are making a fair trade:

1. A fair exchange is when two people exchange items of equal or similar value.

Example:
I will give you my Poodle Vanity, will you give me your Hippo Tub? = Fair trade
Nope, I want your Egyptian Bed for the Tub. = Unfair!

2. A fair exchange is when someone offers a higher value item and asks for a lower valued item that they really, really want.

Example:
I really want a Bubble Blower. I'll give you a Posing Plant and a Jelly Cactus. = Fair
Really? If you want it you'll have to give me your Humvee. = Unfair!

3. A fair exchange is when someone offers a high valued item for an ordinarily lower valued item whose value has increased due its popularity, or scarcity

Finally, if you see something not following the rules or going the wrong way, PM an Admin or Mod.

We take the GE very seriously. Breaking ANY of the rules can result in having your Gift Exchange privileges suspended or revoked, or being banned from the site all together.

Last edited by Ryan on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Rules)
Ryan
Ryan
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 23
WW ID : ryan1424
GE Rulez! Please Read! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100GE Rulez! Please Read! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

https://webkinzrox.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down